Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I got 6 Daily Mixes on Spotify Lite but only 1 in the Spotify app (mobile and desktop)

Solved!

I got 6 Daily Mixes on Spotify Lite but only 1 in the Spotify app (mobile and desktop)

Plan

Premium

Country

Indonesia

Operating System

Android Lollipop & Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've had my premium plan since May last year, but I've just started using it around a month ago. On the "Made for You" section in the mobile app, there's been only one Daily Mix, though I had listened to various music. Same thing with the desktop app, when I clicked "Your Daily Mix", there's only Daily Mix 1 in there.

But just now I tried installing Spotify Lite on my phone, and it shows 6 Daily Mixes! Of course the Lite app is missing on some features, and I wish to get those Daily Mixes in my usual app instead.

Is there any way to make the Spotify app (both mobile and desktop) show the complete daily mixes?

daily mix on desktop app.PNG
daily mix on (usual) spotify mobile app.png
daily mixes on Spotify Lite.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well, just two days ago another daily mix appeared on my main Spotify app. So apparently daily mix on Spotify Lite appears independently from that of the main app.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Well, just two days ago another daily mix appeared on my main Spotify app. So apparently daily mix on Spotify Lite appears independently from that of the main app.

Suggested posts