Announcements

I have an Android phone and my Spotify music keeps stopping. It's very annoying. Why does it do this

I have an Android phone and my Spotify music keeps stopping. It's very annoying. Why does it do this

Petemelendez63

My Spotify music keeps stopping 4 to 6 times every song. What is the problem? Please advice before I cancel. Pete.

5 Replies

Re: I have an Android phone and my Spotify music keeps stopping. It's very annoying. Why does it do

johnj1
Casual Listener

Hi Pete . Mine does too and i can't seem to fix it. I thought it was a virus on my phone but its not. So annoying

Re: I have an Android phone and my Spotify music keeps stopping. It's very annoying. Why does it do

Nico
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

Hey @johnj1 @Petemelendez63! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Have you tried reinstalling your app? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

NicoRock Star 17
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

johnj1
Casual Listener

Thank you very much Nico. I will give that a try and report back... Cheers John

johnj1
Casual Listener

Unfortunately that did not work Nico. It looks like i will have to reset the phone.....  Aghh

Thanks anyway..

Joe
Community Legend

It could be power saving kicking in when spotify is not in the foreground. Check out these threads:

[PSA] Samsung users please read!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issue

SUGGESTED POSTS