Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have paid but I keep being directed to the trial version? all my data has been wiped!

I have paid but I keep being directed to the trial version? all my data has been wiped!

I can no longer access any music as it keeps directing me to purchase the premium version? I subscribed to spotify over a month ago and the payments have been taken from my account?
5 Replies

Hi,

The account linked to the address on the community has never been charged.  Do you use another address at all - perhaps a Facebook login?   It looks like you may have upgraded a Facebook-linked account rather than your Spotify account.

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Im not sure what has happened but I have been charged on the 5th August and have been using it up until last week. I don't think I have a facebook log in as I don't use facebook that often.

Facebook login doesn't have anything to do with using facebook often or not.... If you have logged in to Spotify site with facebook credentials and bought the premium to it instead of the normal style credentials.

Mixups happen quite often.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Would you know how I could ascertain what my account is linked to? It does not allow me to log in through facebook and I have been charged for September even though I still cannot access the service

Regards,

Marium

Does your account overviewshow a current premium subscription? If it does, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Suggested posts