Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have to download download my tracks almost everyday!

I have to download download my tracks almost everyday!

hi!

A few days ago I bought a Galaxy S (I9003) and I installed Spotify. I downloaded all of the tracks of my playlist to listen to them with the offline mode. The problem is that everytime that I close the program or that I turn off the cellphone (I don't even log out from spotify) the cache deletes itself so I have to download everything again! It is getting really annoying.

How can I fix this?

Regards!

5 Replies

Trust me...ur not the only one...

Same here. Getting to be a nuisance...debating if paying for the app is still worth it after a year.

When will this **bleep** be fixed I'm getting **bleep**ing angry now, they don't seem to be doing anything about it, not even an official message or words of comfort. How can an app fail so hard? it's essential for me to be able to download songs and listen to them offline whenever I want, and now that part is completely gone. I've got better things to do than re-downloading the same dozens of albums each and every day.

Same here. All the offered sollutions did not work. Abums keep being deleted and freezing phone when using the Spotify app. Anyone who's external SD card got damaged too or is that accidental?

Eu já estou perdendo as contas de quantas vezes tenho que ficar baixando as músicas novamente.

Suggested posts