Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have to download songs over and over

I have to download songs over and over

Since the last update I've had to download my music again two times over the coarse of about two weeks or so. All of a sudden my playlists just seem to un-downloaded themselves for no apparent reason, and it's really driving me crazy.

Is anyone else experiencing a similair problem?

5 Replies

Hey there!

I would suggest to remove app and try then install it again. Does this fix problem at all?

If not, add your phone model and maybe someone check it for you where problem might be sitting 🙂

To be honest I'm not really too keen on uninstalling the app and so forth, but if it keeps happening I'll try that. 🙂

My phone is an HTC Incredible S, but a friend of mine had the same thing happen to him a couple of weeks back on his Galaxy SII, which led me to think it might be the app that was causing the problem, not my phone.

I regularly have the same problem with my Galaxy Nexus and it's very frustrating

Have you tried uninstalling the app and stuff?

I have been having this problem too. The downloaded playlist disappears for no reason. It happens on my laptop, Samsung Tab2 and my phone samgalaxy ace-2. I have tried uninstalling the app. this is getting very frustrating. I step out of house only to find no offline music on my phone. What's the point of paying for premium subscription?

Suggested posts