Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I installed spotify but it doesnt appear in my apps

Solved!

I installed spotify but it doesnt appear in my apps

I have a samsung s3 and I went to the play store to install soptify . I did that and then it said that it would be sent  to my mobile shortly but although it now says installed on the play store I've been waiting for half an hour and nothing has appeared in my apps. What should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@musicmaestro wrote:

I have a samsung s3 and I went to the play store to install soptify . I did that and then it said that it would be sent  to my mobile shortly but although it now says installed on the play store I've been waiting for half an hour and nothing has appeared in my apps. What should I do?

The play store remote install is a bit temperamental at times.

Open the play store app on your device, and see if Spotify starts installing. If not, search it in the play store app and install it that way.

Liam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@musicmaestro wrote:

The play store remote install is a bit temperamental at times.

Open the play store app on your device, and see if Spotify starts installing. If not, search it in the play store app and install it that way.

Liam

liam u r a massive bright shiny twinkling star!!!!! 🙂 I'd been waiting for my phone to come back from repairs just so that I could walk around town listening to tunes again. When it wasn't loading i was... (upset would be putting it mildly!!!) Have a drink on me or do whatever makes u feel good cos u've made my day (my weekend, possibly even my year too!!!) 

Thanks mate, ur a star!!!!! 🙂

@musicmaestro wrote:

liam u r a massive bright shiny twinkling star!!!!! 🙂 I'd been waiting for my phone to come back from repairs just so that I could walk around town listening to tunes again. When it wasn't loading i was... (upset would be putting it mildly!!!) Have a drink on me or do whatever makes u feel good cos u've made my day (my weekend, possibly even my year too!!!) 

Thanks mate, ur a star!!!!! 🙂

Haha,

No worries, glad to be of help!

Liam

Suggested posts