Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I lost all my playlists on my phone

I lost all my playlists on my phone

So suddenly all my playlists disappeared on my phone, but they are still on spotify on my computer. AND I can`t stream music on my phone even though Im a premium user. When I try to listen to a song, it just comes up that streaming is for premium users only, but I am!!! So annoying,

.. Anyone else this has happened to?

Anette 🙂

5 Replies

Hello Anette,

I've just taken a look at this for you. Your account does still exist! What you'll need to do is log out of Spotify, then log in again using your "anette182" username, rather than your email address.

This should get everything working just fine again.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you! worked perfectly 🙂

Hi this has happened to me also, however they start to re sync on my phone, then they stop.  When i log out, and log back in through facebook, nothing happens.

I am a premium user and all my lists are still functional on my computer.  it is very frustrating, that over 400 songs are now gone from my phone.

Please help

HELLO! I can't see my playlists on my phone when i log in with my user name but when i log in with facebook i have the playlist but then i got a message that i dont have premium, help please? I have tried log out of everything, restarted but still the same.

/Lollo

@lollo_st I replied to your other post. Multiple posts in different threads aren't helpful. Please keep tp one thread, thanks.

Suggested posts