Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm going on holiday and want to scrobble.

I'm going on holiday and want to scrobble.

Hi there.

Next week I'm going on holiday to Greece for two weeks (I live in the Netherlands). When I will be there I will listen to lots of music too, via my Spotify app on my Android device. The problem is, I won't have internet.. Yes I will have, but not enough to scrobble all my tracks directly. Is there someway Spotify can store all the tracks I've scrobbled for two weeks, so I can scrobble all the tracks when I'm back in the Netherlands? 

I'm really attached to Last.FM and I don't like the way that I can't scrobble for two weeks. Back in 2011 I was on holiday too and I listened music via mp3 files on my phone, which stored all the scrobbled tracks in an Last.FM scrobble app. When I was back in the Netherlands it all scrobbled in one time. 

Is there a way I can do this too now? 

2 Replies

It looks like there's no way to do this currently. There's an idea here regarding caching play history but, as far as I know, it has yet to be implemented. I hope you have a great holiday 🙂

Nope, offline scrobbling/caching scrobbles hasn't been implemented yet. Since I got addicted to last.fm at the start of the year it's become one of my own most-wants!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts