Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm having problems logging in

I'm having problems logging in

I broke my old phone and i dont know my log in details. I have tried resetting my password but every time i type in my email account, it says that im logged in on facebook and that i need to change password. I also tried typing in just my username and said that theyve sent a link to my email to reset password but haven't got anything. Can anyone help please??

1 Reply

log out of facebook and try again? if that doesnt work then whatever facebook account you are using isnt the one linked to the spotify account. the email would have sent, its all automatic. so if you did not receive it, whatever email account you are using isn't the one you specified on your spotify account for password recovery. you would need to remedy this before you could continue. if you do not have access to the proper email and/or facebook accounts than you would probably need to speak to someone from spotify to help you further. perhaps you should visit the support page. there is contact options. https://support.spotify.com/us to get you started. 

Suggested posts