Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid for premium but I'm still on free

I paid for premium but I'm still on free

Hello I paid for premium but it didn't work also tried logging off and un installed the app but it didn't work what information is required to get my premium?
18 Replies

Check you are really on premium by logging in at Spotify.com/account

Make sure you are logged in with the same details on the Android app as well as it's easy to accidentally log in with Facebook rather than an email (or vica versa)

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Hello thanks I did all of that but I'm still without my premium wich I paid like 6 hours ago... authorisation/tracking number ********
Card owner ******** ******** ******** card num end in ****

OK, let me escalate this to the moderation team so someone can have a look for you

Android Troubleshooting:

Hello @Vanalgo2000

I have edited your post and removed some private info 🙂

Have An Awesome day! 🙂

I've had this same problem for the last 3 days and I sent in the contact form. And it hasnt been resolved.

I paid for premium and im getting chraged monthly and i dont have it why is that can you help me please.. Cause im paying for what i dont have

Hi i just want to follow up with you regarding this situation. ...do you have an update?

Hi there. Apologies for the delay, I've put a chaser in on the escalation i raised. I'll keep an eye on it for you?

Android Troubleshooting:

Hello me again following up on this case could you provide me the chaser number. Why it's taking this long if I opened this case 1st after transaction was done?

What additional information is required to get my premium or money back and what time is the expected resolution?

Did you raise a case by using the contact form? If so, what is your case number?

I have chased by as it's a weekend is probably not seen yet. I'll push for an answer tomorrow for you

Android Troubleshooting:

Hi @Vanalgo2000,

I've just got some feedback:

If it's been longer than 48hrs, please use the contact form linked in my signature so that support can investigate for you.

Dan

Android Troubleshooting:

OK I submitted some information with the contact Form now what ? ...why can't you search for my payment with the banking info that in have provided and change my account to premium ....I'm starting to get frustrated and I'm unsure to pay again for premium and get the same results which is a charge and no service

Hello I opened the Form have you hear anything?

Best regards

Hi @Vanalgo2000 if you still haven't heard anything then you can reply to the email you would have received back from Support when opening your case.

Android Troubleshooting:

Really this is a nightmare. ...no real solution only post back at post with no real solution or email saying premium account is active or that funds were returned to the account .... completely disappointed thank god I did not make another payment if not I would have fallen in the same mistake...

Did you reply to the support email as suggested? This should have made sure it was escalated

Android Troubleshooting:

yes I did I also opened the Form on your signature I posted the information of the deduction from my account in the community. .. have done everything possible under the sun, it has been almost  3 week and nothing has happened just more post and emails with solution at this point you and spotify can keep the money and the premium I don't want anything....

Suggested posts