Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I still have 22gb free space on phone....

Solved!

I still have 22gb free space on phone....

I figured maybe spotify had their own storage even though I have free space on my phone, so I did still unsync and delete other playlist to make room --- still to no avail. I don't know what's wrong but it's been over a month and in still paying ten dollars so

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Just to let you know I'm not sure about android, but several users on iOS have this problem I've seen so perhaps its creeped its way into android.

Have you tried reinstalling Spotify?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

What error are you getting exactly? Does it say it's ran out of memory?

When Spotify launches it automatically saves its files to the location with the largest storage. If when you launched it first your SD card had more, then it will have saved there. And if your SD card is now full; then there is indeed no more space.

Anthony 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Hey Anthony,

I am getting no error message whatsoever I just hit yes for "offline mode" on a playlist, and it continues to say '0 of (#) synced'. I know the issue is not the ad card because I have no music or anything on my phone, I only use spotify. Mainly I just care about getting it to work on my my phone, however I have a kindle fire hd with quite a few playlists synced to offline mode, and I can not play any of them outside of wifi anymore, which is also odd
Marked as solution

Hi,

Just to let you know I'm not sure about android, but several users on iOS have this problem I've seen so perhaps its creeped its way into android.

Have you tried reinstalling Spotify?

Anthony 🙂

Thank you Anthony! Silly enough reinstalling did it

-Anthony C

Suggested posts