Premiun

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy s20

Operating System

Android 10 OneUI 2.5

My Question or Issue

1. Hi, has the android redesign been rolled out fully already? I noticed that most screenshots i have seen on the web already have the new redesign, including the official app screens hots from the Google play store. Is there any way I can get this redesign? I am on alpha channel and my galaxy watch with spotify app is connected btw.

2 Replies

Screenshot_20200921-190903_Spotify.jpgScreenshot_20200921-190848_Google Play Store.jpgjust in case the photos weren't posted properly...my view vs google play view

Hello @marceloexc

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

The new Your Library design has been fully rolled out for iOS users only. You can find more details on that in this article

Spotify is often testing and launching improvements and new features. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try temporarily. 
Currently there's no specific date available on when the new layout will be fully rolled out on Android. 
To make sure you don't miss a thing, you can enable automatic updates on your device and keep an eye out on the newsroom.spotify.com page and Spotify News Twitter

If you have any suggestions, you are always welcome to submit a post in the Idea Exchange part of the Community. 

For more details on how to do it, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer

I hope you'll find this useful! 

Suggested posts