Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've finally cancelled ! !

I've finally cancelled ! !

And I'd recommend you do the same.

Are you like me and you have been a long time supporter of Spotify (Premium member for many years) and have grown tired of waiting for technical fixes whilst Spotify WASTE TIME by adding useless Facebook integration?

Are you like me and have sent many emails to Spotify and have not even received an acknowledgement (yes I've checked my spam folder) for your problems?

Are you like me and loved Spotify because it's simplicity, have recommended it to countless friends from the beginning, but have become fed up with spending more time trying to get the app to work properly than would have taken to actually rip/download your CD collection?

Are you like me and your heart sinks every time one of your favourite tracks disappears into the ether as Spotify loses another license to stream that song?

Cancel it. This is the only message they will understand ! !

Thankyou

5 Replies

I moved to Rdio,  Love it!  they are getting bigger, and the app , even with the bugs, are always being fixed.  i see an update a lot from them, and that tells me that they aknolage flaws, not ignore people. 

How about MOG?

gutless money grabbers, took the money and ran.

I've tried many times..when I go to cancel it says my password is incorrect.  I've reset the password, gone straight to this page and have had the same results. I've talked to an attorney friend of mine and he thinks we can make a lawsuit out of this, that they don't let you cancel. Anyone else have this problem?

Have to say I'm getting closer everyday!

The big issue for me is the constant downloads being deleted day in day out (and occasionally everything all at once).

The software is buggy and these issues simply aren't being addressed. Really a shame and I do not understand why the platform is not more stable.

I have talked about leaving for too long, but I really can't see myself staying a year from now if the major issues haven't been addressed and remedied.

Suggested posts