Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want a discount until posting to Facebook is fixed.

I want a discount until posting to Facebook is fixed.

Since the update on 10/14 or 10/15, my mobile (Droid Razr Maxx) no longer posts songs to Facebook. This is what Spotify advertises it does, and i am paying for this advertised function as a premium member. I have to login to Facebook to use the mobile app and to read community messages. I along with alot of other members have been patient long enough. It was extremely frustrating to download another update since the one on 10/14 caused this issue, and not get a fix. The programmers have told us nothing except referring us to a message link on the community board where othrr users are replying to the original message with the same issue. I have been paying for spoity for almost a year. I should not have to go elsewhere and lose all of my songs and playlists because of this programming error. You know it occurred with the 10/14 update, so why is it so difficult to fix? I will be contacting Spotify and asking for a discount until this is fixed. Claudia
1 Reply

Hello!

Yeah for something like this you would need to contact Spotify support directly.

Good Luck!

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Suggested posts