Premium

Country

Italia

Device

Xiaomi Mi9t

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

Da parecchi mesi ormai riscontro un problema riguardante le informazioni del brano mostrate sull'autoradio della macchina. Il titolo della canzone e l'artista rimangono fermi a quelli della seconda canzone e non si aggiornano più mentre la riproduzione dei brani continua.

Ho provato su Alfa Romeo Giulietta, Fiat 500 e Subaru XV e il problema persiste in tutti i modelli. Sono passati mesi da quando è iniziato il problema e nel frattempo ho aggiornato il sistema operativo del telefono (anzi, cambiato proprio da MIUI a PixelExperience) e aggiornato più volte l'app Spotify. Ho provato a disinstallarla e reinstallarla, cancellare cache e cose varie ma non è cambiato nulla.

Spero che il problema venga risolto perché pago proprio per poter ascoltare musica nuova e varia e non sapere cosa sto ascoltando è snervante, soprattutto quando passo molto tempo in macchina.

Grazie

3 Replies

Hey @AleRizz92,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out to us! We hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the official language here on the forum.

It seems that other users are experiencing the same issue as well and it has already been reported here. Our internal teams are looking into this, so we recommend leaving a +VOTE on the thread and subscribing to it so you are notified whenever there are any updates on the matter.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

Take care!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have same problem.

Old version 8.6.62.1029 works fine. Newer versions have this annoying bug.

Please FIX it.

Hi @GagarinRU,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

This is being looked into. In the meantime we suggest that you head over to the ongoing issue and leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates regarding this.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the meantime.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts