phoubesss

Country

Greece

Device

Motorola x4

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Whenever I try to share a song on my story and the song has a canvas with it, it doesn't let me share it. If it's the first try sharing it, it actually lets me share it, but without the canvas. From the second try and after, it doesn't work

Screenshot_20210202-123235.png
3 Replies

Mihail

Hey @phoubesss,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Sometimes the cache of apps can get damaged and cause them to malfunction. We recommend that you perform a clean reinstall of both the Spotify and Instagram apps in order to clear any corrupted files. You can find the steps on how to do this for Spotify here. Make sure to restart your device before opening the newly installed apps, this is a very effective step that is often overlooked. 

If that doesn't fix things, could you let us know if you're able to share songs with Canvas to Instagram on another device? If you have the option to borrow a friend or family members account and see if that works on your Motorola, that would be great. That way we can narrow down the root cause of the issue to either your account or the device.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

phoubesss

Mmm yes I did all the steps to perform a clean reinstall but the same issue stays, yes I restarted and everything.

CarlosE

Hey @phoubesss,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Can you let us know if the same happens when you use another mobile device? It'd be helpful if you could give it a try using another account, like a friend's or relative's, and let us know if the issue persists, so we can narrow down the possible cause of this.

Also, let us know if the same happens when using a different connection, like mobile data or another WiFi network.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts