Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Instgram Story not available

Instgram Story not available

Plan

Premium

Country

Greece

Device

Samsung Galaxy A5 2017

Operating System

Android 8

My Question or Issue

Its been quite some time since you added the "share to instagram story" option and i still dont have it.. even my friends who use older worse phones have it and i don't. I even have share to Malwarebytes.. i tried everything but still..

Screenshot_20181102-090356_Spotify.jpg
4 Replies

Hey there @Misogiharae,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

We're always testing things in order to improve Spotify. If you're having troubles seeing certain features, we'd suggest heading to this support site article to find more info. 

On another note, if possible, you can also give it a try creating a fresh account to see if the issue persists. If it doesn't, you can follow the steps below to transfer all your music over to your new account:

1. Make sure all your playlists in your old account are set to Public. You can also make a playlist called Your Music and copy all your saved songs there.
  2. Once you've confirmed all your playlists are public, log out of your old account.
  3. For the next steps, we'd recommend using a desktop device:Log in to your new account and search for your old account's profile. You can do so by typing spotify:user:username in the search bar (you need to replace username with your old account's username).
  4. Once you've located your old account's profile page, head to the tab Public Playlists. All your playlists should be displayed there.
  5. Click on a playlist.
  6. Once you've opened that playlist, select all the songs contained in it.
  7. Right click the selected songs and click Add to Playlist > New Playlist.  This step will create a new playlist to your new account containing the same songs. You can name the playlist the same name it had on the old account if you wish, or give it a different one.
  8. Repeat for all your playlists.

Once everything is on your new account, you can close the old one by following the steps here.

Hope this helps clarifies things 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Thanks for the reply.. i created a new account (for the 3rd time) but it didn't work i still don't get the option and i don't understand why.

Hey there @Misogiharae,

Thanks for reporting this.

We don't have any more info to share right now regarding this, however we'll make sure to pass along your feedback to the right folks.

Have a nice day! 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Plan

Premium

Country

Greece

Device

Samsung Galaxy A6+ 2018

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

Hello again.

I posted about a month ago about instagram stories not working on my phone. Since then i bought a new phone but still.. the instagram stories are not there at all so i searched online for solutions once again.. and i tried making a new instagram account. For some reason it worked on my new instagram account.. but that was only for once.. ever since it never happened again. Even if it worked i dont want to share instagram stories to a new random account with no followers or any of the content my original one has.

Suggested posts