Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Internal data storage removal - it worked!

Internal data storage removal - it worked!

When my wee 16GB phone started telling me I was running out of space I googled for hours, finally sorted app storage by size and yes...Spotify was taking up 4.5GB and as I only stream music and dont download any I couldn't figure this out. I read a great many complaints about other users losing their music or playlists so was petrified to do what is actually the first thing Spotify tell you to do- go to settings and clear data. So I finally pressed OK. Suddenly my phone pretty much died. About 6 times. Couldn't open any apps and I was panicking big time. Finally started to behave half an hour later and I was able to open Spotify again via play store, all I had to do was re enter my password etc and we were back! Not one song lost! All playlists still there and a whopping almost 4GB data off my internal storage. THANK YOU GUYS!!! Couldn't live without my music! I will know it is not an instant process if I have to do it again in a few months...give your device half hour or so to recover and you should be fine!!

0 Replies

Suggested posts