Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Internet radio

Internet radio

I use the Android app and when I try to play Spotify radio it always seems to play mostly songs from my library and continuously repeats most the same songs only time I can get it to play something different is to clear out the cache but even then it only plays 1-2 different songs then continues to repeat the same songs it was repeating before. If I had to guess how many songs total it plays I would say 20 or less this gets really annoying because my whole purpose and ideal of radio is to find new music to add to my library not play what's already there atleast not over and over again. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS THANKS!!!!
3 Replies

How are you starting radio - from a preset genre or from a playlist, artist?

Both ways it does the same thing if I do artist radio it plays mostly what's in my library related to that artist and genre radio it only plays some of what's in my library but most of it continues to repeat.

Unfortunately repeats in radio has been an issue for as long as I can remember. Playlist radio seems to do better than the other options as long as you start from a large and varied playlist. Spotify has said they're working on improving this.

Suggested posts