Is my phone compatible with Spotify?

Solved!

Re: Is my phone compatible with Spotify?

Spyke
Roadie

@Kwathutalk wrote:

Hi,

I am having serious problems login in on my mobil device.

If you're using SwiftKey, check that it's not putting a space on the end of your user name.

rferrett
Roadie

That swiftkey thing is annoying! Though a whine about that is probably best for their forum and not here! Wonder if I can still find my VIP login details for their place!

Kwathutalk
Regular

No I am not using SwitKey. This is not good. I am paying to be a premium user so that I can have mobile access to Spotify. If this can not be resolved then there is no point to continue paying for the service. I need a solution!

rferrett
Roadie

@Kwathutalk

Sounds very frustrating. You are running a Nexus One right? What software? Gingerbread or do oyu have a custom ICS rom? That might be your difficulty.

Failing that have you tried logging in with your Spotify logon rather than Facebook logon details? 

Kwathutalk
Regular

Hi, Yes I am running version 2.3.4 which on the Google Nexus one (HTC) and I long in with my Facebook details but it never ever works. I do not use a Internet Sharing Connection if that is what you are refering to. i just want to be able to log on and listen to music. What is so annoying is that there seems not to be any help from Spotify on this issue! How do they work like that???

rferrett
Roadie

Generally oyu can either log in using Facebook details or Spotify details. I suggest you set up a Spotify login and try to login that way. Might help? And surely worth a try no?

Kwathutalk
Regular

I have tried creating a Spotify login credetials but it keeps refusing because I already have a facebook connected account! So its really fustrating!

rferrett
Roadie

Blimey. Dont really know how to advise. 

I'd say your best bet is emailing them directly now TBH.

Kwathutalk
Regular

But how do I email them? What is their support email?!

David
Spotify Legend

Kwathutalk - Just going over your posts. Here's one suggestion - You might want to message yourself the login details that work over on your computer to yourself, then copy and paste those credentials into the username / password field in the application. At least this way, you can be 100% certain that it's the correct details. 

Airhorn Enthusiast
SUGGESTED POSTS