Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there ANY way I can revert to an older version?

Is there ANY way I can revert to an older version?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello! Like most people on this forum, I cannot stand the newest update. It sucks to pay for a stripped does app that I cannot use. Anyway, is it possible to revert back to an older version? I would happily continue to pay for this program if I could simply go back to the way things were. I doubt this is possible, but figured it was worth a shot. Otherwise, I guess I'll spend my money elsewhere. Thanks!

2 Replies

Yes but i would not recommend it.

1) It will be unoffical and dodgey. Not something you should be putting details with your paymnent info on.

2) By doing that you are supporting this terrible update by continuing to pay them for it.

3) Some features will not work. Stuff like Weekly discoveries and release radar.

If you do not like the update, do what others are doing. Take your money elsewhere but keep an eye on spotify incase they do change back. I swiched to apple music but will happily come back if they fix this mess of a UI.

Hey, I don't know about ios, but there are older versions available for MacOS, windows, and android. There's probably more places, but I downloaded a few older Mac versions from here and they work perfectly fine, MUCH better than the current version...

<snip - Moderator Edit>

Suggested posts