Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there a way to get an older version of the spotify app on android?

Is there a way to get an older version of the spotify app on android?

Its been 6 months since they updated their app and It's still pretty much a big screw you to the free users removing functions so they could put in premium which is a shame. And they're not doing anything to fix it.  So if theres a way to find an older version of the app please tell me. 

4 Replies

Hi @lumster49

It's kinda rare if you can find an old version. I guess, when they post an update everything will be updated,, unless the one being installed is not yet updated. 

You can try this one. Ask for your friend who has old verstion and not yet updated and acquire that app via ShareIt. Tell your friend to share that app to you through ShareIt. 

Lemme know if that helps.

Shalom!

Alright bot or maybe you people are real but you copy and paste answers because i guess the moderators here don't  care

Moved:

This post was removed because it goes against some of our Spotify Community Guidelines, specifically point 15: "Do not post links to older or unofficial versions of the Spotify app. All users should only download the app from our official website." For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Spotify-Support-Community-Guidelines/ta-p/4575166

Ok, so let's try again without posting any links. Here's the solution.

Google "spotify older version" 

One of the first in the list is "uptodown", that's where I went. (The first is actually filehorse, but it looks like they only have the latest version)

They have all the older mac/windows/android versions.

On Mac, the last version that actually worked was 1.1.24

As for the windows versions, you'll need to try them one by one to see the last one that still worked...

Suggested posts