Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there a way to get back the previous layout?

Solved!

Is there a way to get back the previous layout?

The library used to be so well organized, and suddenly the layout has changed now I only have artists, albums, playlists tabs. The old one used to have the songs I've saved. Is there a way to get back the previous layout? It was so much better. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunetly no. Changing it back is one of the most demanded things for months now, but they still refuse to even acknolwenge it. I recommend doing what I and  most others have done and just take your money to another service. They obviously do not want the business.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @MajdBadawi,

Just to follow up on what @Deadjim said, there's an idea in the Community where you can leave your feedback on this feature and vote for the old Your Library to be reimplemented. Spotify does take this feedback into consideration, and the more people the vote, the more likely they are to consider reimplementing it.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions 😉

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

Unfortunetly no. Changing it back is one of the most demanded things for months now, but they still refuse to even acknolwenge it. I recommend doing what I and  most others have done and just take your money to another service. They obviously do not want the business.

Marked as solution

Hey @MajdBadawi,

Just to follow up on what @Deadjim said, there's an idea in the Community where you can leave your feedback on this feature and vote for the old Your Library to be reimplemented. Spotify does take this feedback into consideration, and the more people the vote, the more likely they are to consider reimplementing it.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions 😉

That makes me want to throttle every single one of the Devs. It's like they don't even give a **bleep** about what their customers want. 

@Peter How many votes does it take? There are thousands of votes there being ignored. I keep updating the comment section in the monthly idea review with this idea aswell, but it seems to be falling on deaf ears.

As to that download link, i would not advise it.

It is a third party download of an older version.

1) Can be dodgy and you should not have your payment info connected with it

2) You will not get the discover updates (weekly and new release radar)

3) You will be continuing to support Spotify in screwing you and others over.

Use your wallet and take your business elsewhere if you are unhappy with what they are doing. It is the language businesses understand.

Hey @Deadjim.

Thanks for your question 🙂

We suggest you have a read of this Spotify Answer, which explains how your feedback reaches Spotify through the Idea Exchange.

Hope that helps! Give us a shout if there's anything else.

@Peter It says at least 500 votes then they take notice and determine out of the various categories, what it should be put into. This idea has 4584 votes and is still listed as "New Idea". Meaning they just ignored it. What is the point in voting when they do that?

Here is the link.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-Spotify-s-old-UI-back/idc-p/4773470#M...

Can anyone recommend a new service?  I'm done with this new layout.  They obviously aren't listening.  -K

sadly this is what i am doing is taking my money elsewhere is if i have to learn a new ui

Um…how do you go to the new layout on the website? It’s still on the old one.

Suggested posts