Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

JRE won't play video on mobile app

JRE won't play video on mobile app

Edit: problem solved

I've tried everything to fix it, made sure it was updated, turned off car mode, did a clean reinstall twice, downloaded an episode, and I still get a black screen with audio (and yes audio only is turned off).

I'm trying on the mobile app for a Vivo XI Plus running on Android Version 8.1.0

Please help! 

1 Reply

Hey @Albino_Buffalo_,

Thanks for posting.

We appreciate the troubleshooting you've done so far. just to make sure that we're on the same page - you used the steps in this clean reinstall guide, right? They are more thorough and make sure that no leftover files remain.

Another thing - does the issue appear only with downloaded episodes or in general? have you tried with a different internet network to see if that makes a difference? If the app works with no issues there, we'd suggest adjusting different network settings and uninstalling any software that might be conflicting with Spotify's connectivity.

It would help the troubleshooting process a lot if you could borrow a friend or family members account and see if the issue comes up on your Vivo XI Plus wit it as well. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts