Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Joe Rogan Podcast download option is useless. Please fix.

Joe Rogan Podcast download option is useless. Please fix.

Here yee here yee,

Every time I download the Joe Rogan Podcast and I leave the sweet warmth of wifi, it is as if I hadn't downloaded the podcast at all and fails to play. I would like this addressed please. 

- your sweet love

Podcast listener

7 Replies

I get exactly this. What is the point of a download option if you can't play the podcast offline? 

Spotify really needs to sport podcasts out, it's unusable. Why spend $100M on Rogan if you can't even host it properly?

Download some other podcast apps; copy them. It's not hard. 

Seems like you're having an issue worth investigating.

You should try deleting and reinstalling the app. Hopefully that'll fix the issue.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I would try this trouble shooting tip if the download option was not working for all podcasts. Every podcast download option works except the JRE. I have a sneaking suspicion it has to do with the associated video on that podcast. 

This is still an issue in 2022. I think your suspicions were correct. Just another way to try to shadow ban the boy

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your replies in this thread.

We tried this from our end without any issue. 

Can you kindly make sure that that there's no old cache files causing this by following the steps here?

On another note, if the issue persists, can you let us know if you get the same behavior from a different device?

We'll keep an eye out for your replies.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Dude uninstalling the app will just undownload all your downloada and it WONT fix the problem… i can download EVERY podcast except the jre, i just wanna listen to the new eddie bravo at work

Yes spotify is a joke for this im on iphone 14 and have tried EVERYTHING these people say “oh maybe do a fresh install” no it doesnt work if i do 20 backflips buy a new phone switch networks clear my whole cache uninstall everything it still wont work. Everyone else is having this problem it seems yes i can download EVERY other podcast EVERY other song but the JRE podcast wont download a single episode or even begin to start a downlOad absolutely ridiculous 

Suggested posts