Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kein Ton bei Wiedergabe im Auto via Bluetooth

Kein Ton bei Wiedergabe im Auto via Bluetooth

Hallo,

ich nutze Spotify (Premium Account) vorwiegend über die App mit meinem Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) im Auto.  Seit einigen Tagen treten folgende Probleme auf:

Songs werden ohne Ton abgespielt, bzw. wenn überhaupt ein paar Takte Musik ertönen, springt Spotify sofort auf Pause.

Die Bluetoothverbindung funktioniert tadellos. Spotify-Cache wurde gelöscht, App wurde bereits neu installiert. Tipps aus anderen Foren wie "Akkuverbrauch des Handys optimieren" ets. brachten keine Abhilfe.

Über Anregungen zur Abhilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar!

Viele Grüße

Axel

5 Replies

Hey @frischmilchaxel,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this and for trying out those steps already. We hope you don't mind us replying in English 🙂

If you're still experiencing this issue, do you mind trying a clean reinstall using the steps listed in this support article?

If that doesn't work, could you try playing Spotify via bluetooth from another mobile device to see if that changes anything?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Hello, 

Since the last spotify update on Android (8.5.36.747) I also experience that we can no longer listen to music via Bluetooth in the car. We tried a clean reinstall and also two different devices (Sony xperia xz1 compact + Motorola g6).

Bluetooth in general is fine in the car. Phone calls and playing music or media with other apps is working well.

We also tried to change Android developer settings (Bluetooth avrcp version 1.3 / 1.4 / 1.5 / 1.6), restarting the phone etc. But nothing helped. 

How can we solve this problem? Do you need further informations (e.g. Car model and media software version)? 

Best regards

@peter

Push

I have the exact same problem. Is there any solution yet? Bluetooth Audio connection works fine for amazon music, telephone etc, but since some weeks Spotify does not make a sound anymore (worked fine for years). 

The same for me.

Samsung Galaxy S7

Android Version 8.0.0

Spotify Version 8.5.49.973

Car Radio Kenwood

Using the Car Radio "Spotify-Mode" it usually took about 5-10 Seconds to autoconnect and start the music. The title is shown on the display and music is played.

Some time ago it suddenly happened that the title was shown but no sound. I needed to press "Pause" once to pause and again to start on the radio and it worked.

Since some days it connects, shows the title but no sound at all. I can press "Pause" again and again - no change. When checking the mobile it shows that the app is running and the title is played simultanious to the radio (means as soon as I press "Pause" on the radio or app the title stops on both devices). So the connection itself is fine.

After some clicking and closing and starting the app sometimes the sound is back. I've already done a hardreset on the phone but no change.

This really is bothering me! At the moment it is not possible to listen to music using the app connected to the car radio.

Please help!

Edit two days later:
For me it seems to be connected to the "Offline Mode". In the car I am usually listening to audio books and I do not want to search for the last stop every time I want to proceed so I use my mobile in "Offline Mode" most of the time. Yesterday evening (driving back home) there was no sound again. So I played around a bit with the app. As soon as I disabled the OM the sound was there. I was able to turn on the OM after this again - for this drive. When driving this morning same again. I needed to disable the OM once and no problem.
So I think it would be a start to have a closer look to this when researching the issue - as far as I am not the only one experiencing this problem.

Edit another day later:
This info is only extending my last edit a bit. Today I realized that it is not only the Offline Mode as a feature of the app which makes the problem - I really need to have an internet connection at the beginning of playback. When I started this morning the OM was already disabled but there was no active internet connection and the problem was there again (title / track is shown on the display but no sound). So I was forced to pause and play again and again - as soon as there was a GSM connection the playback started.
So all in all I think the app does have a problem with a missing internet connection even though you've downloaded the audio tracks before.

Suggested posts