Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kindle Fire app will only play one song of a playlist, then stop

Solved!

Kindle Fire app will only play one song of a playlist, then stop

I am trying to listen to my playlists (either downloaded or not) and it will only play one song then stop. The same goes for radio. I want it to play continuously. What is the fix?  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There have been several reports of this lately, the "fix" we need is for the Kindle Fire app to be updated so it is the same version as the Google Play version (since the kindle fire application is so many versions behind), but we are still waiting on that! 

For now, another community member reported enabling a crossfade of 1 second from the application settings fixes this, does it work for you? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

There have been several reports of this lately, the "fix" we need is for the Kindle Fire app to be updated so it is the same version as the Google Play version (since the kindle fire application is so many versions behind), but we are still waiting on that! 

For now, another community member reported enabling a crossfade of 1 second from the application settings fixes this, does it work for you? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I both moved up the crossfade AND turned off the Gapless setting. Now my playlist is playing.  Thanks!

Suggested posts