Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG L34C Optimus Fuel

LG L34C Optimus Fuel

I found a rather sweet deal on a new cell phone. First off this phone is for U.S. customers in only selected areas. I purchase this phone through the Straight Talk service which runs month to month no contract service which has an unlimited talk, text, and data rate monthly plan for aroud $45.00 bucks a month. Here are the specs. Note the LG L34C Optimus fuel is the exact same as the LG Optimus Zone 2 offered through the Verizon cell phone network service. So if you are looking for this phone you can also find it through Verizon as well, you can get them specially priced for $49.99.

Straight Talk LG L34C Optimus Fuel Android Smartphone:

• Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
  • 1.2GHz dual-core processor
  • Large 3.5" touchscreen display
  • 3 megapixel camera and camcorder
  • Expressive QuickMemo
  • WiFi Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n
  • Bluetooth v4.0 technology
  • S-GPS for enhanced location accuracy
  • Music player with audio effects
  • Video player with touch lock
  • Media Sync
  • Geotagging
  • QuickMemo
  • Guest Mode
  • Connect to social networks
  • Polaris Viewer 5
  • Home button LED
  • Quiet Mode
  • Text, Picture, Video and Voice Messaging
  • Mobile web with default Android browser and Chrome
  • Gmail and email apps
  • 1-touch speakerphone
  • microUSB charging
  • Internal Memory: 1.79GB
  • microSD card support, 4GB card included, supports up to 32GB
  • Standard Battery: 1700mAh
  • Talk Time: up to 10 h
  • Standby Time: up 11 days
  • Includes standard battery, travel adapter and USB cable, activation instructions and services guide

I was able to purchase this through the Walmart website, I could not believe it $29.88 and also with a $45.00 unlimited monthly card, the total came to about $94.61 a rather sweet deal. So for those looking for a good new smart phone with the new kitkat 4.4 system, better grab these if they are avilable to you in your region in the U.S. Walmart only runs these kinds of deals for short periods of time.

Also note this phone works so smooth on the new Spotify android app I think I almost cried for glee.

Some links and information for those interested.

http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-VS415PP-optimus-zone-2 LG website for phone information.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/smartphone-plans/lg-optimus-zone-2+prepaid/ Verizon page with buying information.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Straight-Talk-LG-L34C-Optimus-Fuel-Android-Smartphone/36202741?povid=cat10... Walmart site with the same phone with a different product name.

http://www.shopstraighttalk.com/bpdirect/straighttalk/PhoneDetails.do?action=view&productVariantExte... Straight Talk page of the same phone as from Walmart, please note you must put in your zip code first to check availability in your area. So be sure to go back all the way first and do that before any purchasing or you will end up with a phone that can only be used on wifi and you have no cell service access with it. But for under $60.00 this might just be enough for some.

I think that is all, enjoy!

8 Replies

Straight Talk LG L34C Optimus Fuel Android Smartphone - NOW $29.88!

LG L34C Optimus Fuel

Currently (6/21/2014) this phone is only $29.88 at Walmart!
I got an heads up about the deal via BFAds.

Still listed on Straight Talk site for $59.99!

Article on Tracfone Reviewer has details for phone release on 6/18/2014.
You can also access Tutorials & user guide link via Straight Talk.

I'm looking to replace the Straight Talk Galaxy Centura at Walmart on Black Friday weekend, not real happy with it (sells at Walmart for $99.99 now).

I have had 3 Samsung Galaxy Centura,s. they always had the performance issues it was slower than hell. I Drive a truck so naturally my electronic stuff through the ringer I bought this phone about a week ago now uninstall all my apps that I use on a regular basis even my transfer app in this thing runs pretty smooth most of the time I liked it so much that I actually bought two spares just in case it is well worth the money. Get it while you can if you can have the extra money get several of them.

Sorry if you cannot make heads or tails of that comment that I just made it is a result of one of the bugs they have yet to iron out of Google speech to text

Samsung Galaxy Centura™ (Straight Talk)

I agree with your comments this phone!

It's a stinker.  Lately I've been having to turn it off and back on to get my apps to run.
Many times I have the wrong time listed.  
I sat my alarm to wake me at 7 am this morning; I over sleep because the phone thought it was only 5 am - it was actually 10 (haven't been sleeping very well)!  

I totally missed church!  Naughty phone!

Went to our local Walmart yesterday to buy the LG L34C, of course they were out.
Ordered it online with standard shipping, it will arrive by Fri. June 27th!  Yea!

Here you are some useful information about L34C

LG Optimus Fuel L34C FAQs

http://www.mylgphones.com/lg-optimus-fuel-l34c-faqs

LG Optimus Fuel (L34C) Price, Full Specs and features

http://www.mylgphones.com/lg-l34c-l40-price-specs-and-features

Model Number:LGL34C
WAP User Agent String:Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.4; en-us; LGL34C/V100 Build/KRT16S.L34CV10a) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.2 Chrome/30.0.1599.103 Mobile Safari/537.36
Firmware Version:L34CV10c_05
UA Profile: http://gsm.lge.com/html/gsm/L34C-M12-D1.xml
System chip:Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 8210
Processor:Dual core, 1200 MHz, ARM Cortex-A7
Graphics processor:Adreno 302
RAM: 512B of RAM
Internal Storage: 4 GB

exactly what my centura was doing.  the last night I had it, I had to pull the battery more than 8 times, the drop down screen would black out, and everything froze.  my husband had a centura and his crapped out.  he bought the fuel a week before my centura started doing the same thing.

very happy with this phone

I just got this phone, but I have a problem... There is no mic in the messaging window.. I am busy a lot so it is easier for me to speak what needs to be said then type it out. Do you have any idea on how to get this feature on this phone?

@roberta_trahan1 wrote:

I just got this phone, but I have a problem... There is no mic in the messaging window.. I am busy a lot so it is easier for me to speak what needs to be said then type it out. Do you have any idea on how to get this feature on this phone?

Dear @roberta_trahan1,

Check the User Guide from StraightTalk for this LG L34C Optimus Fuel phone.

Page 27 discusses the On-screen keyboard, mid-way down the page it shows the mic icon "Tap this key to enter text using your voice."

The next line down shows another icon "Tap to access the LG Keyboard settings. Touch and hold to access voice input."

That should be it!

BTW, I got this information from my previous post on 06-21-2014 07:58 AM:
"You can also access Tutorials & user guide link via Straight Talk."

Regards, @jaynelwells

BTW, I still have my LG L34C sitting it the box.  I'm waiting for my Samsung Centura SCH-S738C to die or get damaged beyond repair. The Centura phone is slow, but still works.  How do you like your LG L34C???  Are you happy with it?

Suggested posts