Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LG V30+ music stops randomly

LG V30+ music stops randomly

Since upgrading from apple to android iv had issues with Spotify , and it is my daily bread and butter. At the ost random times music will just stop playing . The app doesn't crash , the music just pauses . Causing me to have to get my phone out and hit the play button again . It happens when I'm at home, work, gym,  anywhere. Very intermittent and very annpying,  someone help me out

3 Replies

Ditto. I've a Galaxy A520 with the latest Spotify app and mine does the same with the added joy of usually not allowing me to restart the tune for a couple of minutes and then often starting from the beginning. 

Absolute pita. I'm a premium customer and listen to my music between 10am and 4pm most days as I work evenings.

I have investigated my router, finding optimum settings online, set my phone to not sleep the app and worked through all the suggestions on here.

I really don't want to use another source as moving my library would be a nightmare but as a HiFi nut I may just have to.

Help!

I'm not surprised to see we've had no response from Spotify.

These days once they've got your money a company stops providing customer service. 

Oh and of course I'm not a robot. Who's stupid idea was that?

Suggested posts