Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

La musica se pausa de nada

La musica se pausa de nada

La música se pausa sin que yo realice nada, se pusa al momento de que el dispositivo se bloquea, también cuando cambio entre aplicaciones, cambie solo entre la configuración y spotify y la música pausa.

1. Ya reinstale la aplicación
  2. Ya quité permiso para que la aplicación se ejecute en segundo plano y cerré aplicación después coloque nuevamente el permiso para ejecución en segundo plano
  3. Quite el permiso para uso de datos de fondo y permitir aplicación con ahorro de datos. Salí de la aplicación y coloque nuevamente los permisos para que la aplicación use datos de fondo y que trabaje con ahorro de datos 

Todo esto sin resultados, por favor su ayuda

Plan

Premium familia 

Country

Mexico

Device

Samsung Galaxy s9 plus

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20190918-122403_Settings.jpg
11 Replies

Hey @Manfredo-mx,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this! We hope you don't mind us replying in English 🙂

Could you first confirm you've tried a clean reinstall following the steps in this support article, making sure to clear all app data (step 4)?

If that doesn't work, then could you let us know if logging into another account on the same device resolves the issue for you?

Keep us posted 🙂

Como estas.

Debes ir a Ajustes - Bateria - y Buscar las Aplicaciones Suspendidas.

Una vez alli, elimina a Spotify de ese listado.

Con eso lo solucionas, a mi me funciono.

Porque Android, para optimizar la duracion de la bateria, automaticamente suspende toda aplicacion que no este en uso. Al apagarse la pantalla de tu celular, a los minutos, suspende a Spotify.

Saludos y espero que te funcione

Hola.

Por si a alguien le sirve:

Yo lo socione de la sig manera:

Android 9

Aplicaciones>Spotify>Bateria>Permitir Actividad en 2do Plano

Y Tambien

Aplicaciones>Spotify>Datos Moviles>Permitir uso de datos de Fondo y Permitir aplicacion con Ahorro Datos

No tuve mas problema y no tuve que desisntalar nada.

Espero a alguien le sirva.

Hey there @Manfredo-mx and @74r04i-76_3a,

Thanks for jumping in and providing solutions! 

We're happy to hear you managed to solve this for yourselves! Keep in mind, that if you want to help even more users, you can post the solution in English in the future. 

Let us know if there's anything we can help with 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi I made all the recomendations of this post also reinstall the app but the problem continue, please help me

Hey @AndresParedes,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community. Don't worry! Help is here 🙂

To the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, we'd like to add a few more. Can you check these steps and run a clean reinstall. In this article there are also steps for restarting your device.

It's also a good idea to check if the firmware is up-to-date. Sometimes it can lead to different issues.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, we are here for you

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

yo sigo sin entrar y mi papa que esta en el grupo familiar escucha sin problemas y eso que vivimos en la misma casa... me pasa con cualquier dispositivo que lo conecte. lo unico que se, es que no es problema de los dispositivos porque puse la cuenta de mi papa en mis dispositivos y el de el se escucha perfecto

Hi @ValeryOk!

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Can you give us more info about what's going on exactly? If you're having trouble to log in to your account, could you let us know if you're getting an error message? A screenshot of it would come in handy, just make sure to hide any private info.

Additionally, could you let us know what troubleshooting steps have you already tried?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Mario Moderator

Hola buenas, yo tengo un problema parecido pero en PC. Al momento de escuchar una canción después de aleatorios segundos se pausa la canción y yo tengo que volver a ponerla. ¿Alguna solución?

Hey there @Manudrake

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English, as it's the Community's official language. 

Could you let us know if the same thing happens when you're using another device?

If so, we'd recommend logging out everywhere from your account page to see if it makes any difference. 

Keep us posted.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Hi folks,

For anyone still experiencing this issue - head over to the Top Answer here.

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need more help.

AlexModerator

Suggested posts