Premium

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

(Android)

My Question or Issue

The screen displayed while a track is playing shows no album art. I don't know how to switch it back to the original. 

Screenshot_20180716-192757_Spotify.jpg
7 Replies

Hey @Loopitah, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. How long has this been going on for? Does the issue persist after logging out and back in?

Does this happen if you stream tracks from Your Library? Does it happen with different tracks?

Let us know how it goes.

There are a few threads here about this. Its a new bluetooth saftey feature that they are testing, but eveyone seems to hate it. I know I do and there is now way to turn it off. Its horrible actually! Please Spotify please REMOVE or allow us to turn it off! I will unsubscribe if its not taken care of soon and take my buisness else where. 

So there is or isn't a way to turn it off?

Spotify, this feature takes away from the music listening/discovering experience that I like aboout Spotify. Bluetooth safety monitoring is not necessary. Most new vehicles have safety settings already. Also people use Bluetooth with other devices such as portable speakers, headphones, ect. which do not need this new feature. 

I reinstalled the app and logged in and out. The problem is still there. It occurs whenever connected to a device by bluetooth. Please let me know how I can remove this feature. 

Right now they are saying its a test and there is no way to turn it off 😞

😞 senk u for lmk

Hey folks!

This issue is being looked into by the right team at the moment. Fingers crossed it'll be fixed soon.

In the meantime, if this is happening when you use a Bluetooth device that's not a car stereo, try changing its device name from your phone's Bluetooth settings to see if it helps.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts