Google Pixel (1)
Android 8.1.0 - Latest security patch - Non rooted
My Question or Issue
Okey, I have been having different problems with my app since the last update (the last 8-10 days or something). I have checked Google Play, and there are many others with the same problems as me.
I have tried to log off, log in (not using facebook), rolling back and using older versions of the app, but with no luck. I havent checked for more than problem 1 when i have been doing this. I have tried reinstalling, restarting and all other things that you should try before posting any bug report.
Here is the list of encountered bugs:
1. The app no longer downloads tracks/playlist for offline mode automatically. You have to play them to get them downloaded. (this started last night, and have not happend before) The download meter gets stuck, and only by setting the app to offline mode it will disappear, and you (maybe) get 1 track downloaded when setting it back to online, but then again it is stuck.
2. The search function only returns hits from downloaded section even when im online. This have happend randomly (both on wifi and mobile) but it mainly does not work as it should. I can play tracks from playlists that are not downloaded, but not search for new tracks. The artist and album search options are grayed out when clicking a track.
3. The app starts to play the last played song after ending a call. This has only happened when the app is in the background.
4. Artwork, track title and needle search/track search bar freezes too often when changing tracks.
5. When disconnecting my bluetooth headset, the music starts to play on my phone speakers instead of pausing as it has used to do.
6. The music pauses randomly, and you have to press play to get it going again. Happens with offline and online (not downloaded) tracks.
All these problems makes me consider to stop my subscription, but its by far problems 1-3 that's real dealbreakers. I have been using premium since 2010 and have been very satisfied until now.