Latest spotify apk

Latest spotify apk

BLOOMEYER
Casual Listener

I am from outside US but have a spotify premium subscription for over 3 months. Til now I was happy with the older spotify versions but I want to have access to the equalizer and the neat features of the new android.

I have a kindle fire running ICS 4.0 and I would LOVE you if you could give me a download link for the last spotify version with eq. available. Google Play forbids me from dling it since it has those country restrictions ty.

6 Replies

Re: Latest spotify apk

licenced
Community Legend
Try pointing your mobile browser at m.spotify.com and that should allow you to download it
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

BLOOMEYER
Casual Listener

Okay I did that, but I still can't access the equalizer. What might I do to allow MYSELF to use the eq? Thanks.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

If you got 4.0 android you should see them under Settings - Music Quality - Audio Effects.

Make sure you switch the equalizer "on" at top right position.

Bass and 3D effect can just be changed when the headphones are plugged in.

MarcoRock Star 28
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

BLOOMEYER
Casual Listener

I have android 4.1 but do not see it there. I also don't see any equalizer "on" button at the top right position. My spotify version is 0.5.3.56

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

That is weird. I got 4.0.4 and same Spotify version 0.5.3.56 as you. Equalizers in settings here. Can't help you then. :s

MarcoRock Star 28
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

licenced
Community Legend
Sound very similar to other issues such as http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Audio-Effects-not-showing-on-Beats-Audio-devices/td-p...
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence
SUGGESTED POSTS