Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Latest update : losing offline tracks EVERY DAY!!!!!!!

Latest update : losing offline tracks EVERY DAY!!!!!!!

So the latest update 6.1.0.1088 armV7 that was released a few days ago.

What a ****ing disaster.

The disappearing-offline-music problem is actually WORSE!!!!!

Like : I am having to redownload 40-50 tracks every ****ing day.

Spotify premium - what a pathetic ****ing joke service.

5 Replies

Hey @woodandrew90,

You should keep an eye on the offline devices listed for your account here. The same device may be added several times which may make your offline downloads to reset. Delete any duplicate or unrecognized devices you may see and let me know how it goes. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Using your link correctly shows the two devices I use for offline use (of the three permitted). So no problem there.

Overnight, another 112 tracks deleted themselves and have to be redownloaded this morning. Enitrely random single tracks from an assortment of albums and playlists.

dude me too

@woodandrew90

If that's the case, you should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will help you see what's going on within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, I know how that goes.

I report the problem.

Spotify suggests that I delete and reinstall the app, which also means redownloading all offline music again. And at my expense (online debit allowance).

Which never works.

And so Spotify suggests to be patient whilst they work on a fix, which might be in the next update. Which might be in a month or so. And so I just have to live with the problem til then (another 56 tracks to redownload today).

The only next time that I will delete the app will be permanently, when I move to another service.

Nearly 2 years of premium family membership with Spotify, we're all jacked off with the same reappearing bugs and Spotify's incompetence and disinterest.

Suggested posts