Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Letras de las canciones no funcionan en mi cuenta

Letras de las canciones no funcionan en mi cuenta

Plan

Premium

Country

Uruguay

Device

Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Plan

Prima

Pais

Uruguay

Dispositivo

Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro

Sistema operativo

Android 10

Mi pregunta o problema

Las letras de las canciones no aparecen en mi cuenta. He intentado usar mi cuenta en otro teléfono que es del mismo modelo que el mío y no funciona, pero muestra la letra de otros usuarios. Si conecto otra cuenta en mi teléfono, la aplicación muestra la letra, simplemente no funciona en la mía. He reinstalado completamente la aplicación, borrado el caché, etc, pero el problema persiste. ¿Alguna ayuda?

76 Replies

Hey there @seba400,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English since English is the official language here in the Community.

Can you try to log out and in two times?

Also - it would be great if you can let us know which version of the app you have?

Keep us posted. We'll have an eye out for your reply.

Cheers 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hello Jeremy

I tried loging out and in twice but it did not work, nothing changed.

The version of the app that is installed on my phone is 8.5.82.894.

Thank you for your answer!

Hey @seba400,

Thanks for keeping us posted 🙂

We'd suggest you head here and create a new account to see if you'll be able to see the lyrics on there. If they are visible, you can give these steps a go and transfer your playlist. That way you can enjoy your favorite jams on the other account as well.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Lo mismo me pasa a mi en mi cuenta de Spotify no aparecen las letras y he ingresado la cuenta de alguien mas a mi dispositivo y si funciona.

Plan:

Premium para estudiantes

Dispositivo:

Redmi Note 9S 

Android 10

Pais 

México

Version de la app 8.5.85.894

Hey there @MaríaTun,

Thank you for your post in this thread.

In this case we suggest that you follow the steps that @Ver provided.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

JeremyModerator

Hola, pudiste conseguir las letras con la última opción que te dieron? De crearte una nueva cuenta? Porque me pasa lo mismo y quiero tratar esta opción pero antes quiero estar segura de que te funciono a ti 

Hola, al parecer si funciona crear una nueva cuenta. Por lo que parece algunas cuentas tenemos desactivada esa función, o más bien inhabilitada por parte del servidor. No se porqué pero si funciona crear una nueva cuenta. Lo malo es que debes seguir los pasos que aparecen en el siguiente enlace de la comunidad https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Can-I-start-over-with-a-new-account/ta-p/4731180

En lo personal no lo haré ya que debes cancelar tu cuenta y tu suscripción si eres premium. En mi caso soy administrador de una cuenta familiar y no le veo tanto caso a cancelar la cuenta, cancelar la suscripción, hacer los pasos que se mencionan, volver a agregar a mi familia y activar la suscripción. Mejor instala la app de musixmatch. Es exactamente lo mismo y hasta tienes la oportunidad de obtener la traducción de la letra mediante una venta flotante. Si tienes dudas ao problemas de musixmatch mándame mensaje privado

Hi! I already tried all of the above, but I dont want to have a new account for the lyrics. Will spotify do something furthermore?

Hey @antonellanaranj

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Keep in mind that the Lyrics feature is still being tested, this might be the reason why you're unable to find it in the app's Settings. In this case, we'd recommend keeping your app up to date so you don't miss it when it's available for you. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us though and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

If there's anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks! I" ll prefer to wait 🙂

• Hello Spotify. 
    I have the sane issue. iPhone 12pro with last version for the app. I cannot believe that the official first suggestion is to create a new account. Aren’t we the same for Spotify? I’m a premium member with a family plan. Everybody is able to see the lyrics except for me. I want to have this feature too. Culd you please make it happens?

Hey there @diepra,

Thank you for your post here in this thread and for the feedback. 

As @Novy mentioned - the Lyrics feature is still being tested, which probably is the reason why you're unable to find it in the app's Settings.

If you don't want to create a new account we suggest that you always keep your app up to date

We're constantly aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always one reply away.

JeremyModerator

Tengo el mismo problema

Hey @user-removed, 

Help’s here!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

If you can't activate your lyrics after accessing the app Settings a possible reason could be that the lyrics feature is currently being tested as a part of improvement process.  

We're trying to improve the user experience constantly and the best way to go is by regular updates and feature improvements. We recommend keeping your Spotify app updated to the latest version so you don't miss a thing. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

Really your answer not help me, Lyrics is not in beta version , because is public and sponsored in spotify web also the articles were update on Jan 28th. You have a bug in user profiles, then old user cannot access to this feature. I have the last version installed updated yesterday. And lyrics work well also for new users free in my cellphone but if I log again with my account lyrics still doesn't work. Please fix it ASAP, it is unacceptable.

Hey @user-removed, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

If you feel sure that the issue is with your Spotify account and you don’t observe this when using a newly created free account, creating a new account could solve this for you. 

We suggest following the steps in this Spotify Answer next on how to transfer your content from your old account to the new one.  

Keep us in the loop here.  

Dear Ivan, for me its the same. And I cant accept this answer as well. How could you treat old users like this?? We should be your treated as your early adopters. I could not stand to loose all my algorithms. I am a user who continually search for music in your discovers and create a lot of playlists based on that. I could not afford to lose all my statistics that feed one of the best gifts and joys of my year, the Wrapped Up. And the worst thing is that the problem is charged to us, having to manually move all the files, having to cancel the family subscription and resubscribe like it doesn't take any time. And that involves what? That my whole family also will lose their accounts? This is not even my family's problem, because they created the account later and they do have the lyrics feature. And even if they didn´t had to lose their accounts, I AM STILL LOSING MINE. Honestly, it is disappointing how you detach from the problem. There should be a personalized review of these accounts.

Dear Ivan,
It is not my feeling, it is a fact.
Please let me know how I can re-create my account maintaining: username, email, followers and contract.
If you have this solution, please post here.
Else, not avoid the responsibility to find the issue solution.
Please, get to work on the final solution.
The shared Guido Post is a poor workaround for this issue, it doesn't work at all, is very limited and not have in account several important points.
Regards.

Hey @antonellanaranj and @user-removed,

Thanks for keeping in touch. We understand how important it would be to have this feature and appreciate your feedback.

Just to clarify, this isn't an issue with the servers or the app, and this feature isn't only missing for old accounts. As previously mentioned, the Lyrics feature is still being tested, therefore it might not be available for everybody, as we're always testing new features and improvements for the app and the overall experience, and they aren't always rolled out to everybody while being tested.

@user-removed, if you need a hand to transfer your content to a new account keeping your email address and followers, you can get in touch with our Support team. However, keep in mind that it's not possible to transfer subscriptions, so you'd need to re subscribe in the new account.

We hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts