Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Library contents missing

Library contents missing

Hi, we use one Spotify premium account on three Android smartphones. Now the library UI has changed so that I cannot prevously liked albums and playlists on one of the devices. It is also impossible to download and/or like music on said device. 

Resized_20210717_183916.jpg
5 Replies

Hi @Sotis2021! Welcome to the Community! 👋

Seems your library is empty. To see content in your library, you need to like or create a playlist, like a song, album, or even follow an artist. 
If you need help about how to listen offline, you can check this article. Also, you can check this article as well to understand better how Your Library works.

Hope this helps. If you need any other help, please, feel free to reach out to the Community.

Have a great day! ☀️

Mateus.

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi MateusM and thanks for your response. The problem is that the library is full of music, but the content suddenly disappeared from one of the three devices we use. We have made no changes to the device and we have tried to reinstall the Spotify app several times. Nothing helps. How to restore the library content on this device?

Hi @Sotis2021 ! Thanks for keeping in touch!

Didn't get a point, do you use the same Spotify account on 3 different mobile devices? Is that right? And, the library of one of these devices suddenly disappeared?

MateusMSpotify Star

Yes, that's right!

Hi there @Sotis2021!

Thanks for keeping in touch with us!

Another point I didn't ask you is, are you using this Spotify Premium account for 3 different people on 3 different devices? If so, one Spotify account is supposed to be used only by one person. If you're living in the same place as them, you can read more about the Premium Family.

As far as your question, can you check if you signed into a different account on one of the devices? Try logging out and then back in.

You can also check this article and follow the steps provided to make sure you don't have multiple accounts.

Keeps us posted and have a great weekend!
Mateus.

MateusMSpotify Star

Suggested posts