Premium

Country

USA

Device

T-Mobile REVVL

Operating System

Android 7.0

My Question or Issue

For the past 2 months my liked songs playlist has been missing on the Android app but works fine on all other devices. On the Android app, I can click on liked songs from my homepage in the recently played section, but then it takes me to a page that says your liked songs will appear here.

I have followed the instructions on the forum for a clean reinstall five different times. Now, it doesn't even take me to the page that says your liked songs will appear here. When I click on the lights songs button on the homepage, it now crashes the app. I just updated the Spotify app today, and it still crashes the app.

1 Reply

Hey there @f_ml7e-ud2m3s,

Thanks for reaching out to us.   

We're aware of this issue and currently looking into it. We suggest adding your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue thread to support our investigation. You'll also get notified when there's an update on the matter.

Make sure you try the troubleshooting steps described in the post and provide us with the requested information.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.  

Suggested posts