Loading podcasts very slow

Liptonpome
Visitor

Plan Premium

Country Netherlands

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

My Question or Issue

Loading or browsing through my podcasts takes forever. It doesn't matter whether I am on wi-fi or on 4G; it will take at least one minute to be able to see my podcasts. (The loading-thing keeps on circling around). I regularly empty my caches and delete previously downloaded podcasts, but it doesn't help. What to do?

5 Replies

Re: Loading podcasts very slow

bpsd
Casual Listener

I'm experiencing the same issue with an iPhone 8. Loading the list of Episdoes or Shows can take over 45 seconds at times.

Almtc
Casual Listener

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have the same problem on the same phone (s7).

Most annoying thing is that you really need to remain on this screen waiting for a minute and you're not able to multitask at the same time. 
This only applies to the tab 'episodes' ('afleveringen') and 'shows'; 'downloads' are shown directly.
Can we have a confirmation that our request is being processed? 
Thank you! 

Best regards Arthur 

ed1bada8-181b-4254-ac34-acaf8209e353.jpg

djhurls
Casual Listener

This is exactly my problem & I've tried multiple remedies, too. Nothing's worked. The few suggestions on bandwidth don't seem to be the problem as it hasn't correlated. Why's no one replying? How do we get atm to this?

djhurls
Casual Listener

I have found a remedy for this problem by changing the storage option (In settings: "Storage -Change where to store your music data") from my SD card to my device.

Highlighted

Almtc
Casual Listener
Thanks for sharing your remedy!
Very odd though there it is quick with loading downloads and slow with loading new content..
SUGGESTED POSTS