Local Files glitching

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Germany

Device

HUAWEI LYO-L21

My Question or Issue

Whenever I try to play local files stored on my computer on my Smartphone it always glitches around, for example when it should say "Game's not over" it says "ovGanotme'ser" and I already tried clean reinstalling and putting the song into different folders. On the desktop app it works just fine, on the mobile app it glitches out and on the Webplayer it wont play at all. Need help before the 5th of January.

3 Replies

Hey @Nusstor

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for reaching out about this and letting us know what you've tried, we'll do our best to help you sort this out.

Just to confirm, have you already performed the clean reinstall on your phone? 

Would you mind letting us know if this also happens when you log into your account using a different mobile device?

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I already tried it on my Laptop which has the same problems, and yes I performed a clean reinstall with clearing cahce and stuff.

Hey there @Nusstor,

Thank you for your reply.

Just to confirm - does the same thing occur when you try from a different account?

It would also be great if you'd let us know how much free space you have on your computer: 

1. Open File Explorer
  2. Use the keyboard shortcut (Windows key + E) or tap the folder icon in the taskbar
  3. Tap or click 'This PC' from the left panel.

The amount of free space on the hard disk will be shown under the Windows (C:) drive.

If the issue persists - can you provide us a screen recording? That will make us understand more directly what's going on from your end.

We'll keep an eye out for your replies.

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts