Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local files wont download after new update

Solved!

Local files wont download after new update

Since the new update my phone can't download any new songs.

There is a circle with an exclamation mark before every local song i try to add.

I've reinstalled Spotify and it does not make a difference.

Please take a look at this asap. This happens on 2 different phones...

Screenshot_20210419-103143.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @wouterbloemerts

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't do the trick, could you check your firewall and antivirus and make sure that Spotify is whitelisted on both?

Lastly, would you mind checking if the issue persists using a different internet connection?

Keep us posted 🙂 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @wouterbloemerts

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't do the trick, could you check your firewall and antivirus and make sure that Spotify is whitelisted on both?

Lastly, would you mind checking if the issue persists using a different internet connection?

Keep us posted 🙂 

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi,

I checked my firewall and this was the issue. Thank you! This can be marked as solved.

Hi @wouterbloemerts,

Fantastic news! Give us a shout if it starts misbehaving again; we're always here to help 🙂

Have a good one!

EniModerator

Suggested posts