Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login Failed

Login Failed

I can log in on desktop, but I cannot on my android, as it says either the username or password is incorrect. I have changed password multiple times and also made a new account and all- to no avail.

3 Replies

Hi @frozaromania_27, welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's odd. Can you try a clean reinstall? That should do the trick. If it doesn't work, check if you're able to a different android device. We'll see what to suggest from there.

Let us know how you get on.

I have the same issue. 

I can easily login to the website, but the android app isn't working. 

I installed it, uninstalled it, and reinstalled it several times, and I still have the same issue. 

I haven't used my andoird app for a while (because I currently live in a country that wasn't supporting spotify, and now it does, so I could download it and use my account again). Could that be the problem?

And does that mean I have to create a new account. But then I'll lose my saved tracks and others. Again, the web player is working perfectly fine. It's just the app. 

It doesn't even show me an error message or forgot password, it just doesn't login. 

Yeah I am also having the same problem it worked fine yesterday now it is back to a screen that tells me sign up free continue with Facebook and log in but I have tried all three. But on my iPad it works fine. I have tried changing my password and stuff and I can’t get it to work on my Android phone. I have logged in to Facebook with my iPad now I can’t on my phone and I love my music but don’t have internet on my iPad and only on my phone what can I do? I don’t want to uninstall the app because I might not be able to get it back 

Suggested posts