Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login failed in android app.

Solved!

Login failed in android app.

We have a family account with 4 members. My son logged out of the app on his iPhone se and could not log back in. He also logged out of his iPad Air &could not log in. I tried to login to my account on both devices but was unable to assumed it was a fault with apple. 

I logged out of my own account on my HTC u11 and am unable to login to any accounts. Although when I go to the web player on my phone I am still logged in. I have tried restarting the devices and also uninstalling & reinstalling the apps but it still gives the error message "unable to login. The password or user name is incorrect." I have also tried using my email address & user name, neither of which works.  

My partner is still logged in on his android and the account is working, in fact a payment was debited yesterday.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Caz1972,

My suggestion to you is to try and reset your password and then try logging in. This usually works for problems with logging in. The link to tell you how to do so is here: https://support.spotify.com/sk/account_payment_help/account_basics/change-password/

Hope this helps. Likes are appreciated.
If this was the solution please mark it as such.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Caz1972,

My suggestion to you is to try and reset your password and then try logging in. This usually works for problems with logging in. The link to tell you how to do so is here: https://support.spotify.com/sk/account_payment_help/account_basics/change-password/

Hope this helps. Likes are appreciated.
If this was the solution please mark it as such.

Thank you so much. Password reset worked a treat. Much appreciated 🙂 @phan_times

Same here, I can't log in from my Android device. I can log in absolutely fine on browser on Firefox and listen to music no problem, yet I CAN'T on my Android device. I changed password, I changed email, I even created a whole new account. Same error: "Unable to log in". I even tried to log in from another Android device that I have, same story, I can't. Solutions?

Suggested posts