Login failure

Highlighted

Login failure

jinxgarfield
Casual Listener
Whenever I login using the app it says invalid username or password. But when I login through the website I succesfully logged in using the same username and password. I even reinstall the app but still the problem persist.
8 Replies

Re: Login failure

Jason
Spotify Legend

Hey @jinxgarfield

Thanks for posting in the Community.

This sounds like something for our Accounts team to take a look at. Could you reach over to them at https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/? They'll take a look behind the scenes for you.

If you receive an automated reply, get back to it and this will make sure your email gets through to the correct team. Also, if you post your 8 digit case # here, we'll make sure the right team get onto this for you too.

I hope this helps out.

Nikk1
Casual Listener
I am having the same problem too

Nikk1
Casual Listener
I have logged on several times

Jason
Spotify Legend

Hey @Nikk1

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to read that you're having difficulty with accessing your account. Have you been in touch with the above contact form? If so, let us know the 8 digit case # and I'll get this chased up for you. If not, I'd recommend you to do so and we'll take a look behind the scenes.

Thanks in advance.

Nikk1
Casual Listener

Hi my email address is <snipped>

Regards
Nikky

Jason
Spotify Legend

Hey Nikky

We've edited your email address from the post, just to keep things secure 😉

So we can take a look backstage, could you reach out to our contact from at https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/? The team here would love to help.

Let me know the 8 digit case # and we'll make sure the right team get your email.

Nikk1
Casual Listener
Hi Jason
The case number #03491071.

Hope this is what you require.

Regards
Nikky

Jason
Spotify Legend

Thanks, Nikky 🙂

That is exactly what I was after 🙂 I'll get your email over to the right team now. Someone should be back in touch you very soon, so watch that inbox!

Let me know if there's anything else that we can help with.

SUGGESTED POSTS