Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login on mobile without Facebook app installed

Solved!

Login on mobile without Facebook app installed

Hi, 

Since there has been a lot of troubling messages with the renewed Facebook privacy settings (FB taking over the copyright of EVERYTHING you post on it, starting Januari 1st) I decided to cancel my account and remove the Facebook-app from my phone.

Only problem with this: I have a Premium account for Spotify and I can not log into my Spotify-app any longer.

I have re-activated my Facebook account (on my PC), deleted everything on it, and tried to log in, but this does not seem to work either.
Is there any way I can log in without actually installing the Facebook-app on the phone?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Could you try to login by entering your Facebook e-mail address and password? If not, as premium user you should have received a receipt. The receipt (invoice) contains your username (it's a number like this; 100374362).

If you're still unable to login, I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can sort this out for you.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to eply within 24 hours.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Could you try to login by entering your Facebook e-mail address and password? If not, as premium user you should have received a receipt. The receipt (invoice) contains your username (it's a number like this; 100374362).

If you're still unable to login, I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can sort this out for you.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to eply within 24 hours.

Suggested posts