Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logs me out after it forces facebook login

Logs me out after it forces facebook login

Droid Razr Maxx.

For some reason all of the sudden I was loged out of spotify on my phone. I login. Normal after that, my playlists are there and it will play the music....then a few seconds later it prompts me to enter facebook login info. So I do. Then it says "Discover freat music eith your friends" Below that it asks "Have your spotify details? Please log in"  So I do. Then it either says "merging" for five mins plus, or unable to log you in. If I go "back" it closes the app. So, I am already logged into spotify. I already paid my money. I wasn't aware of the me donating my time and money to spotify feature if this app. Frustrated. Help. Is it me, or am I breaking up with spotify and going to MOG today?

5 Replies

Hi there. When you get to that second login screen try pressing the "I'm new to spotify" button instead of inputting your spotify username and password - that should get you in and hopefully keep you in
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Ich hatte das selbe Problem und es funktiniert tatsächlich, wenn man auswählt, dass man neu ist.

Das man eine falsche Angabe machen muss um weiter zu kommen würde ich gelinde gesagt als Benutzerfeindlich bezeichnen.

Hi. If you can understand the content of the thread to reply can you reply in the same language? From Translate I think you're saying it worked from you, but no idea really - do you still have an issue?
----------------

Thanks y'all, for some reason it started working fine before i even had a chance to try anything suggested here. Maybe it was the threat to break up abd start seeing other music services.....thank you for the replies (danka?) I will try those things if it pops up misbehaving again. 

(can't tell you how tempted I was to reply in Indonesian......)

🙂

Just noticed your username - Fight Club reference?
----------------

Suggested posts