Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all of my downloaded songs!

Lost all of my downloaded songs!

Uploaded my Spotify app yesterday and I lost all of the music I had. The app is still using the 4GB of storage so the music's still there. How can I get it back without downloading it again? I don't have a good internet connection right now, please help!
2 Replies

Hey @Karlakarla123!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

We think that the cache of your devices might be duplicated and this could be causing the issue. To fix this up, please remove all your offline devices over here: https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/. Then, reinstall the app following these simple steps

This should fix the issue, but keep in mind that you'll have to re-sync all your offline music once again.

Let us know how you get on.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Since downloading latest Spotify update on 26 january 2018, I have lost the download folder on my iphone.

I following instructions below - but it won't let me delete the offline devices (it shown my iphone twice with an update on 26 and 28 January 2018).

I have uninstalled and re-installed Spotify on my compuetr and iphone - still no joy.

Any advice?

David

Suggested posts