Lots of my playlists are stuck on "Loading...

Highlighted

Re: Lots of my playlists are stuck on "Loading...

Community Legend

@David wrote:
Hey neo-x,

Could you pop in an email about this at all? We're looking into something similar and your information might prove useful...

Hey!

I did a bit of a fiddling around with the OS and Spotify client. I did it again. I factory reset the device + formatted USB storage and the SD Card - I installed Spotify as the first app from Play Store, I set the device to use Wifi -> Opened the Spotify Client -> Logged in with Spotify Credentials -> Majority of the playlists loaded fast and few playlists / folders took few minutes to load.

I'm trying to see if I can replicate this with my Sensation. Both phones now run the 4.0x Android and newest Spotify Client.

I'll report once I get some results.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Highlighted

Re: Lots of my playlists are stuck on "Loading...

Community Legend
I tried all sort of stuff, but I have failed to replicate the problem. Playlists seem to load OK now.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

SUGGESTED POSTS