Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lots of my playlists are stuck on "Loading...

Lots of my playlists are stuck on "Loading...

My playlists weren't syncing correctly between my desktop (win 7) and my android app. I uninstalled and re-installed both in an attempt to remedy the issue, but now a good chunk of my playlists are stuck on "Loading..." (on both the desktop app and Android app)

Problems started occurring this morning

11 Replies

me too.  what's going on spotify! 😞

running Spotify off a macbook pro and iphone; Premium Subscription

Playlists are sloowwwwwwlllllllly showing up. It feels like 1 loads every few hours

I have the same problem since the "upgrade", thats a joke.

having the same issue here. clean install of windows. tried uninstalling and reinstalling spotify, nogo. spotify also wont pull in my local library yet...guess it has to see the other playlists first.

All of my playlists showed up on my mobile overnight.

I've tested altering some playlists on my desktop and on my mobile and syncing seems to be functioning again.

Will continue to play with this throughout the day to make sure all is good

I think there was an issue yesterday with whatever servers manage playlists. Although Spotify didn't say anything about it none of the changes I made in the desktop apparently yesterday appeared on mobile although it had been working the day before. Hopefully they fixed it
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I just got my Galaxy Note from the fixers and it's now running Android 4.03 Official release, and well Spotify opens, but non of the playlists openn / load.

Just says "Loading" and thats all she wrote. I can use it on my HTC Sensation and newest Spotify cient.

Any fix available? I have formatted the SD card + USB Storage and reinstalled the software - not working.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

both of mine aswell

Hey neo-x,

Could you pop in an email about this at all? We're looking into something similar and your information might prove useful...
Airhorn Enthusiast

@David wrote:
Hey neo-x,

Could you pop in an email about this at all? We're looking into something similar and your information might prove useful...

Hey!

I did a bit of a fiddling around with the OS and Spotify client. I did it again. I factory reset the device + formatted USB storage and the SD Card - I installed Spotify as the first app from Play Store, I set the device to use Wifi -> Opened the Spotify Client -> Logged in with Spotify Credentials -> Majority of the playlists loaded fast and few playlists / folders took few minutes to load.

I'm trying to see if I can replicate this with my Sensation. Both phones now run the 4.0x Android and newest Spotify Client.

I'll report once I get some results.

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I tried all sort of stuff, but I have failed to replicate the problem. Playlists seem to load OK now.

Suggested posts