Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics/behind the music

Lyrics/behind the music

I have a Note 5.  I have the trial premium.  My son has an Iphone, also with premium account.  I do not see the behind the music or the lyrics on my android.  I know they are available because my son gets them on his phone.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app already and that did not help.  Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

3 Replies

Hey @plilies!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Just to check, is this happening with all songs or just with some specific ones? Also, could you let us know with which song are you trying? 

Additionally, can you let us know what operating system and Spotify version you're currently using?

Keep us posted.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

All songs that I have and I know have the BTL because my son has the same songs and has the little tab that is behind the album.  I dont have th tab to show the BTL or any lyrics. version 8.4.4.810armv7

I don't think you're do anything wrong. I had a really old Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, and recently upgraded to the S7. On my old phone, I didn't see the BTL. I think it's the phone's OS itself that may allow or restrict certain privileges

Suggested posts