Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

1. My account did not show up lyrics feature. I've tried to log in another device where other account can use the feature. However when the device log in to my account the features is unavailable. I've set the country to the country where i lived right now. The apps is updated to latest version. I also try to login another acc to my device and the features is available. So there might be problem to my account and not my device that i sure. Thanks
Screenshot_20200703-210544_Spotify.jpg
3 Replies

At the moment the new lyrics feature is only available to certain users,but I've read in some blogs that it's come to certain countries, but not all of them, as it is in the testing phase, you just have to wait , at any time this new feature can reach your account.

Hey there @sheqal98 and @user-removed, 

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We’re currently working on new updates and improvements for the lyrics feature. This means you might not see the feature available, but keep in mind this change is only temporarily. As this test phase doesn’t affect all Spotify users, it’s possible that your friends or relatives still have the option as available on their own accounts.   

We suggest you check this help article for more info about test features.

Tip: Make sure you don't miss a thing by enabling automatic updates on your device.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

Its nearly a year on you guys still on trying phase or what? I don't mind receiving any bug since I just reinstall and install it back. I also would like to become a Beta User. Please let my account having the lyrics enabled. I pay for your services why every time I need to have the lyrics features I need to change to my free account then goes back to my premium account. It just such a hassle to me. PLEASE PLEASE and PLEASE. Do let my account lyrics features ENABLED. IM SICK OF NEED TO LOGOUT THAN LOGIN BACK. Please Spotify let me use this features. That my request. Thank you! Hoping for a positive feedback. 

Suggested posts